[mythtv-users] Dual-tuner Freesat setup

Mike Baker mike.pixor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:31:58 UTC 2008

I'm new here, and after spending several days googling for answers, I
hope this will be the right place to ask questions!

I would like to build a dual-tuner Freesat box.

Looking at http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S2_PCI_Cards
lists a bunch of "experimental" DVB-S2 PCI cards. I was thinking of
basing things around the Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 card. I wondered
if anyone has used this, and can either tell me it works or not? Or
are there any other recommendations?

Of course, if anyone has already built a Freesat mythtv box, and can
give any advice at all, I would be very grateful!

Thanks,

Mike.