[mythtv-users] Imon_pad too sensitive

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:12:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM, wouter lists <wouter.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got my brand new Imon remote and vfd working, even the knob (mouse)
> on the remote. But it's way too sensitive. Even picking up the remote
> generates an Up or Down Event.
> Pressing the knob generates 10 events at a time.
>
> How did other users manage to get this knob working under mythtv? Is
> it possible to filter so only one of 10 events get passed?
>
> Wouter

Wouter:

How did you get the knob working?  I've failed each time I've tried.
Can you post your lircd.conf file from /etc?

On the repeat, I believe you can set a repeat number in your lircrc
file (in ~/.mythtv) which will cut out the multiple events, but it
won't help with the accidental events coming from picking up the
remote.  There is a "min_repeat" value in lircd.conf that might help
with this, but I don't know.

George