[mythtv-users] Channel Won't Change

Nick Bright boberz at thewatch.org
Wed Aug 20 21:19:13 UTC 2008

Greetings,

 My mythtv box has been working reasonably well for quite some time, but
recently it has decided that it doesn't want to change channels any more.

If I use either the keyboard, or my remote, to navigate channels the OSD
shows the correct channel information,but when I select the channel the
tuner does not go to the new channel. It does the same thing if I use
the EPG as well.

I don't think I did anything that should have effected this, the only
configuration I was actually changing was audio related options.

Any ideas? Suggestions on where to look?

 - Nick