[mythtv-users] Live TV expires too quickly.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:30:15 UTC 2008

I have a 500GB HD dedicated to recordings. It pretty much stays full and old
recordings are expired to make room for new recordings. I have not changed
any of the settings related to how long recordings are kept.

The problem I have is that since Live TV is always expired before scheduled
recordings, I basically never have anything in the Live TV group. If I go
into the recordings menu immediately after exiting Live TV and change the
group filter I see a Live TV group. Less than 5 minutes later it's gone.

How do I keep Live TV from expiring so quickly?

Thanks,
Richard

System Info:
F8 x86_64
myth 0.21 latest released fixes from atrpms
HDHR recording ATSC on both tuners.