[mythtv-users] How do I auto transcode

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Thu Aug 21 16:53:19 UTC 2008

> OK, it did the recording, and commflagged it like normal, but did not
> transcode it. If I manually tell it to transcode, it will, but I have to do
> this every single time.
>
> Am I the only lonely soul with this problem? Does anyone else use auto
> transcoding?

I have had this same problem, I don't have any idea what I did though
but it is working now.  I played for a few weeks trying to get it to
work, never did seem to work so I was manually transcoding a lot of
programs, then one day I noticed that some of the programs I was
manually transcoding had already been transcoded.  It is still not
transcoding everything but most of them are so I am happy.

Kim