[mythtv-users] How do I install latest fixes?

James Skimming James.Skimming at portraitsoftware.com
Fri Aug 22 13:38:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Jason Gillis <spuppet[at]comcast.net>
wrote:

> Hi Allen,
>
> I used the following to update my mythbuntu to the -fixes branch:
>
> http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds
>
> Just follow the instructions for the 0.21 Fixes Builds (not the Trunk
> builds!) and it should be pretty smooth.
>
> Jason

Hi Jason,

This may be nothing, but I've noticed that the link off the Mythbuntu
front page to "Weekly builds for 0-21-fixes and trunk" goes to this URL

http://www.mythbuntu.org/node/167

which has a timestamp of "04/27/2008 - 12:19".

The link you have supplied seems to be the correct one, I'm wondering
why the front page doesn't link to it.

Jim.