[mythtv-users] Cannot watch KQED recorded with HDHR on MythTV

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Aug 22 21:38:03 UTC 2008

Allen Edwards <allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com>, said on Fri Aug 22, 2008 [02:26:52 PM]:
} On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Steve Heistand <steve at heistand.org> wrote:
} > }
} > } How do you remove 9.x from a particular tuner lineup?  I tried to do
} > } this a while back and could not figure it out.  At that time, I wanted
} > } to point an antenna at a different set of stations, which is the same
} > } problem only bigger.
} > }
} >
} > mythweb / settings / tv / channel info/
} >
} > then either delete or uncheck visible on the channel in question.
} >
} > --
} > "Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
} > --
} > Steve Heistand
}
} OK, but how does that associate a channel with a particular tuner?  I
} don't want to make 9.x invisible for all tuners, just the HDHR ones.
} What am I missing?
}
} Allen

there is a tuner id on the left side. you will have to match up
the id with the right tuner. just un check the visible on one
(channel will be there for each tuner) and save at the bottom
and see if the channel is gone from the right tuner inside mythfrontend.
repeat as needed.

} mythtv-users mailing list
} mythtv-users at mythtv.org