[mythtv-users] Cannot watch KQED recorded with HDHR on MythTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Aug 22 22:37:36 UTC 2008

On Aug 22, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Allen Edwards wrote:

>> there is a tuner id on the left side. you will have to match up
>> the id with the right tuner. just un check the visible on one
>> (channel will be there for each tuner) and save at the bottom
>> and see if the channel is gone from the right tuner inside
>> mythfrontend.
>> repeat as needed.
>
> I looked for that.  Each channel is only listed once.
> http://paloaltophoto.com/myth.gif
>
> I am still missing something that will be obvious once it is pointed
> out.

If you want two different channel lineups, you need to set up a
virtual lineup.
The instructions are here (--remove-new-channels is an important part
of this):
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/285225#285225

They should probable (maybe are?) be on the wiki as well, but I just
referred to this post when I needed to do it myself.

-Brad