[mythtv-users] MythTranscode cuts off recordings at 23 minutes

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:10:45 UTC 2008

Hello,

Mythtranscode used to work perfectly for me and now for some reason it cuts
my recordings in half.  I have a perfectly good cutlist in place for a show
that's 1 hour long and with the commercials cut out the show would be
roughly 45 minutes.  Instead mythtrascode cuts out the commercials and chops
the video at 23 minutes.  No matter what the cutlist is set to the video
gets truncated at around 23 minutes.  No errors or anything occur in the
log.

Does anyone have any ideas why this would occur?  It's tremendously
frustrating and has ruined lots of my recordings.  It had been working fine
for months.  I'm using myhtv 0.21.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

-Nik-