[mythtv-users] different mythfrontend resolutions in cloned twinview mode

bastard mail birdman.bastard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:30:11 UTC 2008

Hi list,

Are you aware of a possibility to display a mythfronted on a cloned twinview
display with different resolutions on both displays?
The reason I'm asking is that I have my FE connected to a 720p projector but
don't want to power it on for listening to music or schedule a recording.
Therefore I'd like to attach a second 7" display to the FE showing the
mythfronted. But the 7" display doesn't support 720p so I need a different
resolution on this one.
The Nvidia twinview option is supporting different resolutions in a cloned
mode but I am not sure about mythfrontend.
At least I couldn't find anything.

Thanks,
Michael