[mythtv-users] How to exclude finds from title search

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:06:35 UTC 2008

Hey,

I have this problem that I want to use title search to record shows, but I
my problem is that some of the recordings are not wanted.
Fex. I have title search for House, I also get some odd show called
"skithouse"

I can select "never record current showing", but I could I do never record
with this title (fex. "skithouse").
Or can I use titlesearch to Exactly match a title or use wildcards "house*".
Even to specify what day the titlesearch is active. Or even do multiple
titlesearches, one for each day.
What can I do to prevent unwanted recordings?

- Tomi -