[mythtv-users] How to exclude finds from title search

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:48:54 UTC 2008

Exact title match will work with house. I but I have not found that option
in mythweb. I quite rarely schedule anything via frontend. Is it frontend
only  ?
I did not get the regexp to wok via mythweb.

I would like to keep the recording schedules list as simple as possilbe.
Thats why exclusions would be cool Fex. if I record all C.S.I and  I dont
like miami ( or it is only reruns), I could exlude it always.

For the title search I rely on the duplicate check alot, sometimes I cannot
record the first showing, so the rerun is recorded.