[mythtv-users] Help! my Pilot search got "activated"!

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Mon Aug 25 19:37:53 UTC 2008

I'm not sure how, nor how I set it to be inactive the first time.

oh wait. apparently my inactivating one pilot *did* inactivate the rule - it just took its own sweet time doing it.

(now if I could only figure out which of these pilots I actually *did* want to see)

for anyone who hasn't seen the pilot search - it's something like this

Custom Search
Search Phrase:
program.previouslyshown = 0
AND program.first > 0
AND program.programid LIKE 'EP%0001'
AND DAYOFYEAR(program.originalairdate) =
    DAYOFYEAR(program.starttime)

and then you make it inactive and it puts all new pilots in your upcoming recording list, but doesn't record them.

Obviously, I didn't come up with this one, I got it from someone on list.
But hey, it's that time of year.

btw, if there's a wish list, can we add "whose recording this is"? There are three people who could ostensibly use my machine and two who actually do. It would be nice to not have to email everyone to find out why Program A is recording. ;-)

--
Pam from Boston
Happily ever after means the show is really over.