[mythtv-users] Screen corruption with fglrx X driver

Luis Rico Jr nog0odd3ed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:20:50 UTC 2008

I too have the same issue. I just did a clean install of 8.04 with the
recommended patches. I installed Mythtv before using the ATI drivers and
everything worked well. I downloaded version 8.8 catalyst, did the
--buildandinstallpkg option as per release notes and everything seemed ok
until I ran MYTHTV. When I ran mythtv at default for my display (1440x900) I
got the problem you guys are experiencing (missaligned/pixelated). If I
specify --geometry 1439x899 it works fine inside the GNOME display with top
and bottom menu bars showing...