[mythtv-users] Help! my Pilot search got "activated"!

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Aug 26 02:59:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 07:44:31PM -0400, MailingListJ wrote:
> > btw, if there's a wish list, can we add "whose recording this is"?
> > There are three people who could ostensibly use my machine and two who
> > actually do. It would be nice to not have to email everyone to find out
> > why Program A is recording. ;-)
>
> recording groups

Not quite.  She's actually looking for Multi-User Myth; check the
Feature Wishlist for more, search for "add viewer" on this page:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Feature_Wishlist_%28Frontend_Addons%29

I gather this is working in SVN, but I don't know if it's .22 or later.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)