[mythtv-users] Mythtv automatically going to a source

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:09:41 UTC 2008

See http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Need_to_prioritise_cards.2Finputs_for_live_TV

>  As MythTV doesn't allow me to go simply from one source to another
>  it's a rather frustrating process to each press menu , select sources
>  and change it back to freetoair ...

Enter a channel number on the freetoair source, and it will switch to
that source. Browse mode will then work on the freetoair source.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/