[mythtv-users] Remotely accessing streams

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Tue Aug 26 13:45:56 UTC 2008

    I've configured MythWeb to allow protected access to my system from anywhere
on the net, and can access it properly.? However, when I attempt to play some
music KMPlayer correctly loads the URL, indicates that it's buffering, but never
starts to play.? In fact, it seems that nothing is being buffered and KMPlayer
does this for the entire playlist and then stops.?
    This behaviour does not happen within my home network - KMPlayer behaves as
it should.? I realize that this could just be a throttling issue with my cable
company, but I thought I'd see if anyone else has had success.? Is there a way
to improve this?