[mythtv-users] Resuming after fast forward...

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:59:37 UTC 2008

On 8/26/08, Michael Tiller <michael.tiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid it will be a little confusing to people (seems a
> bit unintuitive to make the "play" button almost a "NOOP" like that).

I have my Play button mapped to Toggle Timestretch, and my Stop button
mapped to Adjust Timestretch. My girlfriend still hasn't quite
mastered those, although she's starting to get the hang of the rest of
the mappings. :)

And yes, I fully believe those two mappings are confusing and
unintuitive, but I was running out of buttons and I really wanted
quick access to those functions. :)  (I'm using the remote that came
with my PVR-250)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent