[mythtv-users] different mythfrontend resolutions in cloned twinview mode

bastard mail birdman.bastard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:35:32 UTC 2008

I need to keep the WAF in mind. Starting with ANY kind of a keyboard is a no
go. Having the 800x600 to display the 1280x720 as virtual would result in
panning around which is not really feasible with a remote.
And there is a huge difference in using the myth webinterface by a keyboard
and mouse or using the mythfrontend by a remote scrolling through your MP3
collection. It's more intuitive.
But thanks for your suggestions. Regarding the fokus issue of the remote you
talked about: I solved that by using the MythTv internal lirc implementation
rather than using the normal LIRC. You can even bind your keyboard
exclusively to MythTV but you'd loose ability to use it for your browser (at
least your typing in the browser would also happen in MythTv).

Michael