[mythtv-users] SilverStone ML02-MX iMon LCD + PAD

Ryan Stuart ryan at stuart.id.au
Wed Aug 27 00:55:12 UTC 2008

That is one thing that did alarm me about the official lirc patch for imon,
it is definitely using 4 bytes not 8. I guess what i need to do now is try
the lircd.conf file they provide for the imon pad and see if that works. If
not, i guess I'll have to accept the inevitable and actually look properly
at what lirc actually does so I can understand what I am looking at then try
and fix it. As you have probably guessed, up until this point, i have just
been trying to do the minimal to get it working.

Cheers