[mythtv-users] MythDVD offline Archive or Catalog?

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Wed Aug 27 01:06:12 UTC 2008

Hi All,

With the help of some people on the list, I have been able to locate the
set of scripts that allow for offline archive/catalog (the original
thread is located at
<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/142921>)

One of the last posts, by a Craig Tinson, indicated that he had been
able to it get it working for CDs and/or DVDs where he has multiple
movie files on them, which is what I also have.

I haven't had much success in duplicating this and was hoping:

   1.) If Craig Tinson is still on the list, if he might be able to post
his changes to the script; and/or
   2.) If someone else might be able to point me in the right direction
of what the right edits are I should make

I am thinking it might be something that opens up another window and
allows me to choose the right file.

Of course this may all be moot since MythTV already automatically opens
a screen with the video files on it, but I'd like to also be able to
"archive" them in MythVideo as well.

TIA! :-)

-Alan