[mythtv-users] SilverStone ML02-MX iMon LCD + PAD

Ryan Stuart ryan at stuart.id.au
Wed Aug 27 11:54:38 UTC 2008

Ok, what am I missing here. I have followed your instructions Ron an managed
to get your patch working with revision 1.23 of the lirc_imon.c. I start up
the two devices and irw shows buttons being pressed.

So next I added a lircrc file to ~/.lirc/mythtv (and created the sym link at
~/.mythtv/lircrc) and I thought I would then be good to go. Apparently not?
MythTV does nothing at all when remote buttons are pressed. What am not
doing that needs doing?

For the record I am running Mythbuntu (I haven't used its control center to
configure the remote. Incidently, where is the best place to ensure the two
instances of lircd are started up when myth starts?) and my lircrc file is
below.

# Escape
begin
    prog = mythtv