[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Wed Aug 27 14:01:51 UTC 2008

> currently playable in only a single core in linux.  Guess what the
> HD-PVR's setting at 6 Mbit/s is called in windows?  "Low Quality."  So
> yeah, my original statement stands.

this puzzles me a little, the 6mbits==low quality part.
Granted my tv/setup is 720 not 1080 (which would change things)
but looking at the source (directv) and looking at my 6mbit
recordings I cant see any real difference.
so Im wondering have people who have the hdpvr at 720 resolution
noticed any problems at 6mbits?

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org