[mythtv-users] SPDIF mutes after about an hour

Dive Turkey diveturkey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:27:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Allen Edwards
<allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Dive Turkey <diveturkey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The SPDIF audio from my FE will mute itself at a predictable interval
> > (slightly more than an hour).
>
> How do you have your system configured?  What passthrough device, any
> ALSA config files?

No alsa config files (though on previous iterations I had a
configuration very much like the old Wiki article).  Mythfrontend is
configured with ALSA:default, passthrough to ALSA:iec958:(AESO 0x02),
max channels: Stereo, DTS and AC-3 Passthrough, Agressive Sound Card
buffers and
Use Internal Volume controls not enabled.