[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Aug 28 09:50:03 UTC 2008

Ian Forde <ian at duckland.org> says:
> Spot on.  Just updated to revision 18213 from fixes, and compiled
> with libfaac and libfaad.. tried to play back the sample
> again... BOOM!  92 Megs of logs in 2 minutes of "Audio buffer
> overflow" and "frame decoding failed" messages... no more internal
> player for that clip... ;(

I get the same results when I try to play with 0.21-fixes the various
HD DVR sample clips that have been posted on the list recently. I
thought your message meant that I should not --enable-libfaac at all,
but solely --enable-libfaad, but no change; mythfrontend still dies
quickly.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array