[mythtv-users] Mythbrowser and Google Calendar

Pierre Hilson zorglups.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 02:36:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

If I try to connect to my Google Calendar with Mythbrowser, I first get the
login screen (as expected).

I then hit <TAB> and then <F1> (to get the onscreen keyboard)
I then enter my login and press the <DONE> button
I then hit <TAB> and then <F1> (to get the onscreen keyboard)
I then enter my password and press the <DONE> button
I then hit <TAB> twice to get the 'Sign in' button and press <Space>.

The screen 'refreshes' and I only get 'Required fields cannot be left blank'

It seems like the POST did not send my credentials.

Any idea what can be wrong ?

Thanks,

Pierre