[mythtv-users] No reception or EIT for Channel 5 in Essex

Paul Clark battledean at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:17:47 UTC 2008

We can recieve most Freeview channels except the ones on freqId 11 in
mythweb (whatever freqId 11 is).  So I'm thinking you're right, we
might be lucky at the moment to get anything.  Our postcode is CM5.

I'll still check tonight to see if the TV gets C5 when plugged
directly into the aerial.

The tuner cards I have are 2 x Win TV Nova-T PCI (manufacturer's model
number is NOVA-PCI-T)

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=Z9G&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=win+tv+nova+t&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0