[mythtv-users] zalman hd160xt

Pavol Cvengros pavol.cvengros at primeinteractive.net
Fri Aug 29 15:59:24 UTC 2008

xavier hervy wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 12:41 -0400, George Galt wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 5:52 AM, xavier hervy
>> <xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 15:13 +0200, Pavol Cvengros wrote:

[-SNIP-]
> [...]
>   bNumConfigurations      1
>   Configuration Descriptor:
>     bLength                 9
>     bDescriptorType         2
>     wTotalLength           59
>     bNumInterfaces          2
>     bConfigurationValue     1
>     iConfiguration          0
>     bmAttributes         0x80
>       (Bus Powered)
>     MaxPower              100mA
>     Interface Descriptor:
>       bLength                 9
>       bDescriptorType         4
>       bInterfaceNumber        0
>       bAlternateSetting       0
>       bNumEndpoints           1
>       bInterfaceClass         3 Human Interface Devices
>       bInterfaceSubClass      0 No Subclass
>       bInterfaceProtocol      2 Mouse
>       iInterface              0
>         HID Device Descriptor:
>           bLength                 9
>           bDescriptorType        33
>           bcdHID               1.01
>           bCountryCode            0 Not supported
>           bNumDescriptors         1
>           bDescriptorType        34 Report
>           wDescriptorLength     121
>          Report Descriptors:
>            ** UNAVAILABLE **
>       Endpoint Descriptor:
>         bLength                 7
>         bDescriptorType         5
>         bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
>         bmAttributes            3
>           Transfer Type            Interrupt
>           Synch Type               None
>           Usage Type               Data
>         wMaxPacketSize     0x0008  1x 8 bytes
>         bInterval              10
>     Interface Descriptor:
>       bLength                 9
>       bDescriptorType         4
>       bInterfaceNumber        1
>       bAlternateSetting       0
>       bNumEndpoints           1
>       bInterfaceClass         3 Human Interface Devices
>       bInterfaceSubClass      0 No Subclass
>       bInterfaceProtocol      0 None
>       iInterface              0
>         HID Device Descriptor:
>           bLength                 9
>           bDescriptorType        33
>           bcdHID               1.00
>           bCountryCode            0 Not supported
>           bNumDescriptors         1
>           bDescriptorType        34 Report
>           wDescriptorLength      50
>          Report Descriptors:
>            ** UNAVAILABLE **
>       Endpoint Descriptor:
>         bLength                 7
>         bDescriptorType         5
>         bEndpointAddress     0x82  EP 2 IN
>         bmAttributes            3
>           Transfer Type            Interrupt
>           Synch Type               None
>           Usage Type               Data
>         wMaxPacketSize     0x0008  1x 8 bytes
>         bInterval              10
> Device Status:     0x0000
>   (Bus Powered)
>
> ls  -l /dev/input/by-id/
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 2008-08-25 14:25 usb-15c2_0034-event-mouse
> -> ../event2
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 2008-08-25 14:25 usb-15c2_0034-mouse

last test:
in X.org conf file:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier "touchscreen0"
        Driver "evtouch"
        Option "Device" "/dev/hiddev0"
        Option "DeviceName" "touchscreen"
        Option "MinX" "98"
        Option "MinY" "43"
        Option "MaxX" "940"
        Option "MaxY" "925"
        Option "ReportingMode" "Raw"
        Option "Emulate3Buttons"
        Option "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
        Option "SendCoreEvents" "On"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol"      "Auto"
EndSection

in X.org log file:
(WW) Mouse0: No Device specified, looking for one...
(II) Mouse0: Setting Device option to "/dev/input/mice"
(--) Mouse0: Device: "/dev/input/mice"
(**) Mouse0: Protocol: "Auto"
(**) Option "CorePointer"
(**) Mouse0: always reports core events
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
(==) Mouse0: Emulate3Buttons, Emulate3Timeout: 50
(**) Mouse0: ZAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
(**) Mouse0: Buttons: 9
(**) Mouse0: Sensitivity: 1
State: S_UNTOUCHED      Action: No Action               Button: 0
State: S_TOUCHED        Action: No Action               Button: 0
State: S_LONGTOUCHED    Action: down            Button: 1
State: S_MOVING Action: No Action               Button: 0
State: S_MAYBETAPPED    Action: click           Button: 1
State: S_ONEANDAHALFTAP Action: down            Button: 3
(**) Option "MinX" "98"
(**) Option "MaxX" "940"
(**) Option "MinY" "43"
(**) Option "MaxY" "925"
(**) Option "Emulate3Buttons"
(**) Option "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
(**) Option "DeviceName" "touchscreen"
(**) Option "SendCoreEvents" "On"
(**) touchscreen: always reports core events
(II) evaluating device (touchscreen)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "touchscreen" (type: TOUCHSCREEN)
(II) evaluating device (Mouse0)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse0" (type: MOUSE)
(II) evaluating device (Keyboard0)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Keyboard0" (type: KEYBOARD)
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/hiddev0"
(EE) touchscreen: Unable to grab device (Invalid argument).
(--) Mouse0: PnP-detected protocol: "ExplorerPS/2"
(II) Mouse0: ps2EnableDataReporting: succeeded

MythTV menu reacts on some key on remote. For example esc, enter
sometimes on left click mouse button
No luck with touchscreen....

evtest and cat /dev/hiddev0 gives me the same result as you....

P.