[mythtv-users] mythrename.pl & Storage Groups

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Fri Aug 29 16:06:18 UTC 2008

I use mythrename.pl to create human readable symlinks to recordings.
Ever since I upgraded from 0.20 to 0.21 and implemented storage groups,
I've noticed that symlinks are not created for all of my files, only
some.  I've googled but have been unable to determine if mythrename.pl
is supposed to work with storage groups.  Is it?

I have one storage group that consists of 3 drives local to my BE/FE
combo.  I'd like to have a folder with symlinks to all recordings.  Can
I do this with mythrename.pl?

Thanks,

Drew

--