[mythtv-users] How to remove reference to deleted recording (the file)?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 14:00:48 UTC 2008

Hi

A while back I had a hard disk crash luckily I recovered the mythtv
databased without problems.

I lost however a fair chunk of the recording files...

When I go into the "Watch recordings" I still see some of the
recordings that have been lost.

When I try to delete them, it just gives me the error "ERROR: Recorded
file does not exist" and the entry to that recording stays in the
list...

What is the best way to automatically remove from the database all the
recordings that do not exist anymore ?

Thanks
JY