[mythtv-users] problem on hybrid card that share same bus

nicola76b at libero.it nicola76b at libero.it
Mon Dec 1 11:05:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have just installed my hybrid card Hauppauge HVR-3000 (dvb-s, dvb-t,
analogic) with mfe drivers.

It works almost good under kaffeine, but I cannot
get totally work on mythtv under which I configured analogic and dvb-s, but I
cannot use dvb-t; that it is what I really need.
The problem is the operation
that follow the selection of DVB card, of few words I cannot select DVB Card
number as 1 (the only existing choice is 0..)
Reading information from kaffeine
configuration I think DVB0:0 is dvb-s, DVB0:1 is dvb-t.

If it is impossibile
use (under mythtv) 2 different cards that share the same bus, is at least
possible switch dvb-s and dvb-t? If yes, how?

I'm newbie and my english is
orrible, but please, anwer me!!

Thanks a lot, regards
   -nicola