[mythtv-users] Way to see what recordings were missed?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Dec 1 17:30:05 UTC 2008

On 12/01/2008 12:17 PM, Joe Borne wrote:
> I went out of town last week on Wednesday and returned Sunday night. I
> discovered there had been a power outage lasting several hours on
> Wednesday evening. It outlasted my battery backup, so my Mythbox was
> off for 4 days. many shows were not recorded.
>
> Is there an easy way to show which shows were scheduled during that
> time, but did not record?

In the frontend, go to "Previously Recorded" and make sure it's showing
everything (either hit 1 or 2, I can't remember which).  Then, scroll
through the list to the affected time and see what shows were missed.

Make sure you do this soon as that data only sticks around about 10 days
(IIRC--best bet it to look within 7 so you still have guide data, though).

Mike