[mythtv-users] To survive the switch to digital...

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Mon Dec 1 19:02:22 UTC 2008

And what I am hearing is that the Portland, OR/Vancouver Wash area is
being converted in mass to Digital with my area, Vancouver being last and
scheduled for lat January.

I am told that I will need the set top boxes. But that they are not
"tuners" and would allow me to use my existing Tuners as they are but my
signal quality would not be "as good" as digital (as I assume it is with
analog anyway)

Anyone have this box that Comcast is dolling out, and know if this is
true?)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson