[mythtv-users] To survive the switch to digital...

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Mon Dec 1 19:13:05 UTC 2008

I understood the changes just as you described. I knew I was not linked to
the OTA changes that teh FCC requires of broadcast stations. I am saying
that my local Comcast loop is ALSO planning their switch in this area for
around that same time... and it is THAT change I want to cope with :)

--
Nick Ellson
CCIE# 20018