[mythtv-users] To survive the switch to digital...

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Tue Dec 2 20:31:52 UTC 2008

I'd be happy if I could stay with my local channels + Discovery (all I
have now, don't wanna lose Discovery for the kids ;)

I am armed with more questions for Comcast, will try them in a few and see
what I get.

Otherwise, I am going to try and follow the OTA options with cards in my
Myth System. I want Myth to have direct channel control, however it
happens.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson