[mythtv-users] Mythplugins trunk compile errors after upgrade from Fedora 9 to 10

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Dec 2 21:41:29 UTC 2008

 > Can anyone explain for me why only qt-3.3 stuff is passed to the
 > compiler when compiling plugins. Shouldn't something
 > /usr/include/Qt.... be there also?

OOOPS!

The following should refer to /usr/lib/qt4/bin NOT /usr/bin.

My bad..

Geoff

In addition to explicitly adding the includes as in my other post, you
might check that you are using the qt4 qmake.

Find qmake in /usr/bin, rename it and do

ln -s /usr/bin/qmake-qt4 /usr/bin/qmake

This SHOULD already be done, but...YMMV.