[mythtv-users] AGP interface graphics card with VDPAU support?

William william_munson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 01:52:34 UTC 2008

I have an older motherboard that uses a AGP port that I would like to
upgrade to be able to use the new API. Does anyone know if there is such
a beast? I see PCI (non express) cards but would prefer to save that
bandwidth for the PVR-250 cards and future expansion. System is fast
enough to play my firewire captured HD with just a few jiggles and
glitches when the pop-ups are onscreen but it would be nice to not have
to use XVMC.