[mythtv-users] VDPAU update from the front lines, December 2008

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 03:31:36 UTC 2008

> Is there a reason you thought it better to create a new one rather
> than search for the one I already started creating a few days before,
> with the correct grammar of using all-caps for an acronym?
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/VDPAU
>
> Matt

Dude, no need to get defensive.  Maybe i didnt find it because it
wasnt properly added to categories.

Learn some respect/manners.

Ill merge them if that makes you feel better! (you could of done the same)

IE,

"I created a page a few days ago VDPAU.  I have merged your notes with
mine so the acronym."

--
Mitchell