[mythtv-users] Internal player defualting to full screen

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:02:20 UTC 2008

I'm having a problem with the internal player.  I changed the default
player in mythvideo to use the internal player so I could get the
bookmarking.  But in doing so when I start a video under mythvideo the
default is to open the video and run it in 4:3 mode.  All of the
recordings I have are in widescreen format.  I looked under the video
player options but couldn't seem to find a location to specify that
videos by default start with no predefined video setting.