[mythtv-users] Frontend for HD Content question.

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Dec 10 18:56:08 UTC 2008

Great, will check out that setting when I get home.

But you all know hat it's like... the cobbler has the worst shoes, the Dr.
with the worst health... The CCIE that can't see his own bandwidth issues
;)

I gladly accept any advice when trying to provide watchable TV to my
clients (Wife & Kids) ;)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson