[mythtv-users] Anyone made a MythTV box-label ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Fri Dec 12 18:27:17 UTC 2008

Since it "t'is the season", I was wondering if anyone planning on giving a
myth system as a gift had made up something to print out and stick onto the
cardboard box a PC case comes in, so the person unwrapping it knows what
they have actually received ?

If not I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe some "Works with MythTV"
stickers  for remotes and other accesories that may be wrapped separately.