[mythtv-users] mounting more than one drive to a directory

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 14 03:33:55 UTC 2008

Josh Mastronarde wrote:

> Unless I'm misunderstanding what you want to do, I think you want
> "Storage Groups" in Myth -- mount the drives to separate directories
> (/video1, /video2, etc), and put them in one storage group.  Myth will
> automagically manage the directories as it adds/deletes shows; no
> manual linking/moving required.  You specify the directories in
> "mythtv-setup"

oh thanks, but its the video directory I was talking about not the
recording directory.  the backend only has like an 80 gig hd. enough for
what I record, I dont use storage groups, dont really have a need for
it.  only record half a dozen shows and theyre deleted as soon as I
watch them.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com