[mythtv-users] Upgraded to .21 having some problems..

Noah Markon nmarkon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:21:31 UTC 2008

> Have you looked over
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Prebuffering_pause ?
>
> Mike

Yup, I have here's a run down:
My CPU is under 50%
I've tried it on different hard drives
It could be an issue with the seek tables.
don't think it's an audio issue, everything else seems to be working great..
not over network
same
could be kernel issue, but i doubt it
not using the 1600

Now that I look at the seek table part, it could be that. One of the
other issues I have with the recordings is that when I do a 30 second
jump everything goes crazy for a second. The screen either goes black
or green, and after a second it pops back into place. This happens in
mplayer as well as mythtv. In mplayer it gives a error: "first frame
is no keyframe."  I really don't know what to do to fix that. None of
the options for rebuilding the seek table seemed to do anything...

Noah