[mythtv-users] Where is that "keep this much HDD space free" setting???

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Mon Dec 15 23:51:03 UTC 2008

Hi...

Where is that "keep this much HDD space free" setting???

I have a MBE and a SBE running.  The SBE is at 100% (again!).  I
remember setting this "keep free" value on one of the machines (I had
thought the MBE).  But I don't remember under which menu I found it.  I
have looked in both the front-end menus and the setup menus.

Does anyone know where I can set the upper limit of the HDD capacity
that mythtv will use?

Do I have to set this up only on the MBE or do I need to set it on the
SBE as well?

...thanks