[mythtv-users] Facebook/Twitter Status Updates in MythTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Dec 16 05:11:09 UTC 2008

I recently posted a perl script to display Facebook friend status
updates on your display while watching MythTV and have now updated the
script to also support Twitter so I figured I would start a new thread
in case someone was interested who might have missed it in the other
thread.

Anyway, the new script is here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/StatusOSD.pl

Comments/Suggestions welcome. The only other service I might consider
is Loopt since I use that one (but not very much), but I don't use any
others so if you'd like to see support you'll have to add it yourself.
If you do, please share with everyone else. Other than that, use the
script as you please.

-Brad