[mythtv-users] Commercial Skip - Video freezes & Audio Fast Forwards

Stackpole, Chris CStackpole at barbnet.com
Wed Dec 17 19:22:53 UTC 2008

________________________________

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Greg Hermsen
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:59 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Commercial Skip - Video freezes & Audio Fast
Forwards

Hi,

I've had mixed results with commercial skip.  The promise is shows is
big enough that I haven't given up on it yet.

Commercial skipping will work well for a day or two, then at some point
where MythTV should skip a commercial, the video freezes and the audio
goes into a high-speed, unintelligible mode.  I'm not able to stop it.
After anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes MythTV returns to the listing of
recorded shows.  I assume that when the audio reaches the ended of the
recorded program is when MythTV unfreezes from commerial skip

Has anybody else seen this?  Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Greg