[mythtv-users] Warning it looks like uk_rt grabber is going to stop working over XMAS again?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:24:27 UTC 2008

Last year the uk_rt stopped working over the XMAS period not grabbing
any guide data for 1 Jan onwards.  It looks like the same may happen
this year as today should have downloaded some of 1 Jan 09 and it has
not.

This means you need to swap to EIT when you get close to end of
December and then swap back when uk_rt starts working again.

I was waiting for the first few days of Jan 09 to appear before I
setup all my XMAS/New Year programmes it looks like this is not going
to happen due to missing data.

Hopefully I am going to be proved wrong but just in case I am not be
careful or you may miss recordings.