[mythtv-users] Warning it looks like uk_rt grabber is going to stop working over XMAS again?

Alex Butcher mythlist at assursys.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 10:03:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008, nospam312 wrote:

> Last year the uk_rt stopped working over the XMAS period not grabbing
> any guide data for 1 Jan onwards.  It looks like the same may happen
> this year as today should have downloaded some of 1 Jan 09 and it has
> not.

Thanks for the heads-up, but my MythTV box has now got RT data until 0600 on
2 Jan. Hopefully yours is the same, and things will be OK this year! :-)

Although, I set useonairguide for all channels anyway, in theory so that
last-minute schedule changes result in rescheduling.

Sometimes this bites me though; I missed the last episode of Bremner, Bird &
Fortune's "Silly Money" because RT had it down as "Bremner, Bird & Fortune -
Silly Money", but EIT updated it to a series named "Bremner, Bird & Fortune"
with an episode named "Silly Money". Or maybe vice versa.

Best Regards,
Alex.