[mythtv-users] Warning it looks like uk_rt grabber is going to stop working over XMAS again?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:22:28 UTC 2008

> Thanks for the heads-up, but my MythTV box has now got RT data until 0600 on
> 2 Jan. Hopefully yours is the same, and things will be OK this year! :-)

Yes mine has updated to the 1 Jan 09 so hopefully when it runs later
today it will update to 2 Jan 09.

I have looked at the raw data and it appears that it has been updated.

If I am proved wrong and everything works this year I will not mind as
that is great news and it means no messing with EIT which was a real
pain last year.