[mythtv-users] Trunk or built

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Dec 19 19:03:36 UTC 2008

On Dec 19, 2008, at 10:48 AM, Paulin wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking to get the latest trunk version of Myth (Mainly for the
> VDPAU support).  I'm wondering if anyone already has it compiled and
> available as a .deb package or available in an apt-get repository.
> If so that would be appriciated since I'm not sure how to build it
> (haven't looked yet).

Probably, but since you'll be running unreleased/unstable code, you're
better off learning how to do it on your own so when you run across
something that's broken you can upgrade as soon as you see that it is
fixed instead of waiting for someone else to upgrade for you.

> Secondary question is, where can I get the source (Where is the
> repository?) and is there any information available on how to build
> it.

All you need to get going are the links provided on the page where you
found the link to sign up for this mailing list.
http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo

-Brad